Ink House Customer Service
2. The Ink House logo and the Think Ink Think Ink House tagline are registered trademarks of Ink House Pty Ltd. Intellectual Property is protected under the Australian Trade Marks Act.
3. The invoice constitutes an offer subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Terms"), which may be accepted by the Customer by signing on the front of the invoice, orally and/or by accepting delivery of the Goods. In the event of a person signing on behalf of the Customer then that person is considered to have authorization from the Customer to act on and accept goods on their behalf. If the Customer is a customer who has been previously approved for an Application for Credit Account, the Terms and Conditions of the Application for Credit Account are hereby deemed incorporated in these terms.
4. The description of goods in the invoice is for identification purposes only and the use of such description shall not constitute an order for the supply of goods as a sale by description.
5. The invoice is Cash On Delivery, unless prior arrangement is made with Ink House Pty Ltd. If the Customer fails to pay the Balance Due by the Due Date then interest will be charged at the cash rate target of interest which the Reserve Bank of Australia publishes, from time to time. Interest shall be compounded daily and calculated from the Due Date to the date upon which payment is actually made; and Ink House Pty Ltd may apply payments in satisfaction of interest first and then to the outstanding Balance Due. Customers who have been granted credit accounts with Ink House Pty Ltd are not permitted to pay their accounts by way of credit card (any credit cards in which Ink House Pty Ltd accepts at the time of sale). Customers with credit accounts may however pay individual invoices by way of credit card at the time of sale.
6. Ink House Pty Ltd is entitled to recover (on a full indemnity basis) any and all costs, fees and charges (including legal costs) incurred in recovering the outstanding Balance Due. Further, and in addition to any right to which the Company may be entitled by law, it shall be entitled to charge an administration fee of $30.00 for any dishonoured cheques.
7. Ink House Pty Ltd shall not be bound by any agreement purporting to vary these Terms, including the subsections which follow, unless that agreement is in writing and signed on behalf of Ink House Pty Ltd and by an authorised officer of the company.
1. All prices listed on the website are in Australian dollars and include the current Australian Taxation Office's (ATO) rate of Goods & Services Tax (GST) which is currently 10%.
2. Ink House Pty Ltd will beat any competitors' advertised prices on genuine products Australia wide. Ink House Pty Ltd may ask the customer to provide proof of any advertised prices before completing an order, and may ask for contact details to contact the competitor to confirm pricing. It is strictly at the discretion of Ink House Pty Ltd exactly how much it will beat the competitors' price(s). Ink House Pty Ltd reserves the right not to sell any product below its purchase price.
3. All prices posted on the website are true and current at the date of posting but are subject to change without notice. Should any price change affect a customer's order the customer will be notified before the order is processed. Special prices are regularly available on randomly chosen products and these specials are subject to start and finish at any time at Ink House Pty Ltd's discretion.
1. Freight charges are calculated as follows: A charge of $8.80 including GST will be automatically added to all orders which subtotal less than $80 including GST. All orders to the value of $80 including GST and over will be shipped to the customer freight free.
2. All orders other than those on credit accounts must be paid for in full before the order will be dispatched.
3. It is at Ink House Pty Ltd's discretion how the order will be shipped to the customer. Orders will generally be shipped via courier or Australia Post Express Post. Ink House Pty Ltd will use the fastest most cost effective method to ensure that customers receive their orders at the earliest possible time. If the customer has a specific request of the method in which they wish their order to be delivered we recommend they approach Ink House Pty Ltd.
4. Ink House Pty Ltd reserves the right to deliver part of the goods ordered by instalments and each instalment shall be deemed to be sold under a separate contract incorporating these Terms. Failure by Ink House Pty Ltd to deliver any instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel the balance of the order. Ink House Pty Ltd reserves the right to issue invoices for each instalment and enforce the Terms on each separate occasion. If, for any reason, Ink House Pty Ltd is required to dispatch the order in instalments and the customer is paying freight charges, Shipping (1), the customer will not be charged any additional freight charges. Any additional instalments will be delivered at the expense of Ink House Pty Ltd.
1. Ink House Pty Ltd will only deliver to Australian addresses and PO Boxes. This includes all Australian capitals, states and territories.
2. As per Shipping (2) orders must be paid for in full before they are dispatched so all approximate delivery times below are based on time from when the order is dispatched, not from when the order is placed.
3. With distribution warehouses in Perth (WA), Adelaide (SA), Sydney (NSW), Melbourne (VIC) and Brisbane (QLD) customers have access to a very speedy delivery service. Ink House Pty Ltd will dispatch your order from the closest warehouse to your location. If the stock is unavailable at this warehouse it will be shipped from the next closest location where stock is available.
4. If Ink House Pty Ltd does not have all or part of an order in stock at any of the distribution warehouses mentioned in Delivery (3) the customer will be telephoned on the number(s) provided with the order to discuss options. If the customer for any reason can not be reached on the telephone numbers provided they will be emailed. The customer will have the option of a full or partial refund or the option of waiting for the stock to arrive.
5. Approximate Delivery Time Frames. Please note that time frames provided are approximates only and Ink House Pty Ltd will not be liable for any delay in delivery times whatsoever. Ink House Pty Ltd will provide customers with email notification when their order has been dispatched and the following approximates are based on working days from the time the order is dispatched.
- WA (metro): Same day or next day
- WA (country): Next day or 3rd day
- VIC (metro): Same day or next day
- VIC (country): Next day or 3rd day
- QLD (metro): Same day or next day
- QLD (country): Next day or 3rd day
- NSW (metro): Next day or 3rd day
- NSW (country): Next day or 3rd day
- SA (metro): Same day or next day
- SA (country): Next day or 3rd day
- NT (metro): Next day or 3rd day
- NT (country): Next day or 3rd day
- TAS: Next day or 3rd day
- ACT: Next day or 3rd day
Customers who would like a personal approximate delivery time frame are advised to contact Ink House Pty Ltd. Ink House Pty Ltd will then approach the courier or Australia Post and forward this information to the customer. Ink House Pty Ltd will not be liable for any fluctuations which may occur from the estimates given from these third parties.
6. In any event, the goods shall be at the Customer's risk as and from the time when the goods leave Ink House Pty Ltd's possession.
1. All products sold are covered by manufacturers' warranties. Ink House Pty Ltd does not guarantee the functionality or compatibility of any products. Physical damage may be rejected at the discretion of Ink House Pty Ltd. No warranty is provided for any consumables; or any goods or services provided free of charge or sold as used items. Any damage attributable to fair wear and tear, overload or improper handling and/or installation procedures are excluded from warranty. The Company reserves the right to repair and/or replace Goods under warranty. All products sold are covered by manufacturers' warranties, and all warranty queries should therefore be taken up with the manufacturers.
2. All rights, duties, liabilities, terms, covenants and warranties implied at law or pursuant to any State or Federal legislation in respect of the Company and the Goods are hereby excluded to the extent that such exclusion is lawful. The Company hereby expressly excludes any and all liability for any personal injury, consequential loss or damage including loss of profit, business goodwill or anticipated savings, whatsoever and howsoever caused whether arising by the Company's negligence or by the direct or indirect use of the Goods by the Customer or any person claiming under the Customer in contract or in tort.
1. Goods can be returned if the item has a fault that you wouldn't normally detect when you were buying it, if the item isn't the same as described by the sales person, or on a label or sign, or in an advertisement, or if the item isn't right for your particular purpose, which you described to the salesperson before the purchase. Right of refusal for the return or exchange of products is at the discretion of Ink House Pty Ltd, except where the Trade Practices Act of Australia makes allowance. Return or exchange of products will be based upon the guidelines as follow: Returns will be done so at the cost of the customer and will only be accepted by Ink House Pty Ltd should the product(s) and their packaging be unopened and undamaged. Goods must be returned within 14 days of the date of invoice and must be accompanied by a Return Authorisation Form which can be obtained from Ink House Pty Ltd by request. The customer will receive credit towards future purchases for goods returned, or if a balance remains after an exchange, unless an arrangement is accepted by management. A restocking fee of 10% applies to all returned goods, unless for any circumstance Ink House Pty Ltd supplied the incorrect product. Any applicable freight charged on the invoice is not refundable.